How to Change Windows Password
1. Click the Start or windows icon in the lower left corner, then choose Control Panel
2. Select User Accounts and Family Safety
3. Then click User Accounts
4. Click Make Changes to My Account in PC Settings
5. Will appear as below, click Sign-in Options
6. Click Change on Password field
7. Then you just fill in your old password for confirmation, after that you will be prompted to enter your new password.
The last step if you want to try to login with your new password, please Restart your computer.