How to Check Your Android Location
Android allows us to find the location of our mobile phone via gmail account that we use to login android. Location generated in the form of google maps, so this feature is only able to find the location in an wide area, not the detail location. This allows us to find the position of our mobile phone that was stolen, dropped or left in a place.
Here’s how to find the location of your android phone.
1. Open your browser, and then open https://myaccount.google.com
2. Login the gmail account that you use to log into android
3. In the Find Phone section, click Get Started. So it will display a list of devices that you have used to login
4. Select the phone you want to check the location
5. You will be asked to enter your email account password. Enter the password and click Next
6. In the Ring or Locate your phone, click Locate
7. You will again be prompted to enter your email account password. Enter the password and click Next.
8. Next your mobile location will be displayed in the form of google map