How to Make Your Android Ringing Through a Gmail Account
Android allows us to ring our mobile phone via gmail account that we use to login android. If Find Location feature only generated the location in an wide area, Ringing allows us to find android in a more specific area. This allows us to find the position of our mobile phone that forget where we put it.
Here’s how to ring your android phone.
1. Open your browser, and then open https://myaccount.google.com
2. Login the gmail account that you use to log into android
3. In the Find Phone section, click Get Started. So it will display a list of devices that you have used to login
4. Select the phone you want to ring
5. You will be asked to enter your email account password. Enter the password and click Next
6. In the Ring or Locate your phone, click Ring
7. You will again be prompted to enter your email account password. Enter the password and click Next.
8. Next your mobile android will ring for a while